Premium Living in this Spacious 2 Bedroom Duplex home for sharing (x 2)
Property Type: House
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Number of Bathrooms: 2
SDA Design Category: High Physical Support
Support Provider: Unallocated
Occupancy: Shared Occupancy
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Live with 1 other NDIS friend in this luxury new SDA home and use your SDA funds creatively.
This home is perfect if you have received SDA funding at Group Home 4 resident, or House 3 resident, but you really prefer a smaller living arrangement. Share this house with only 1 other person even though your funding says you needed to share with 2-3 extra people! People with smaller living arrangements approved (1-2 residents) can also choose to live in this property too of course!
This High Physical Support SDA property will be built on a large block in the desirable suburb of Redland Bay (Brisbane East) – 2k from Victoria Point Shopping Centre, and 1.5km to the waterfront. There are frequent bus connections to Victoria Point, Griffith University and Carindale.
All properties are built to exceed High Physical Support design standard, but flexibility may exist to accept those with lower levels of SDA design category funding.
Delivering the very best in function and style, this home is the result of input from a wide range of disability specialists and sets a new standard in disability accommodation. At every turn, you’ll discover features that create a more independent life, while giving you the security of onsite support (support provider to be chosen by selected tenants).
The block itself is overly generous to accommodate the spacious design – we don’t cut corners to try to fit everything on the least amount of land as possible. Designs boast clear door openings of 1100mm so you can get through those doorways with ease!
• Close to shops: Victoria Point Shopping Centre 2km (4 mins by car), Redland Bay Shopping Village also 2km.
• Public Transport: Buses depart regularly north to Victoria Point, Griffith University and Carseldine, and south to Redland Bay, Loganholme and Mt Cotton. Bus Interchange at Victoria Point Shopping centre for more connections.
• Peaceful, quiet, safe neighbourhood with well-maintained parks. Close to passenger ferries for trips to Moreton Bay Islands
• Medical Centres at both shopping centres in proximity. 15min by car to Redland Hospital.
Anticipated to be ready for move-in late 2022 – but get in quick EOI’s will be assessed as received. We can provide likely eligible and suitable applicants all the support you need to secure your SDA funding entitlements, choose your new flatmates and your preferred support providers, and arrange all the necessary customisations you need to call this home your own.
Enquire now to discuss.
- Private Secure Bedroom
- Private Ensuite
- Private Verandah
- Accessible Bathroom
- Accessible Kitchen
- Ceiling Hoist Provisions
- Individual Room Air-conditioning
- Continuous Back-up Power
- Fire Sprinkler System Throughout
- Wide Doorways and Passages
- Multiple Storage Areas
- Pets Considered
- Intercom & Secutiry
- Automated key less entry
- Automated bedroom door
- Automated Block-out blinds
- Smart lighting
- Adjustable kitchen benchtop