Ensuring that privacy and confidentiality are protected is central to Sana Living’s operations.
The Australian Privacy Principles set minimum standards covering the legitimate use of personal information. Sana Living is committed to complying with those Principles.
In brief, Sana Living only collects personal information:
- which is necessary for the lawful provision of services to clients;
- which is given voluntarily; and
- which will be stored securely on Sana Living’s internal databases.
When in possession or control of a record containing personal information, Sana Living will ensure that:
- the record is protected against loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclose, by such steps as it is reasonable in the circumstances to take;
Sana Living will not disclose such personal information to a third party:
- without the individual’s consent; or
- unless that disclosure is required or authorised by or under law.
Under no circumstances will Sana Living sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing personal information about employees or members.
All employees and clients of Sana Living have the right of access to all records containing personal information about them.
All inquiries or complaints about privacy should be directed to the Chief Operating Officer.
This statement has been prepared in accordance with the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth).